Top : Herbs and Dietary Supplements
Insurance Medicine Links: Herbs and Dietary Supplements
- ABC - American Botanical Council's Herbal Information
- The American Botanical Council (ABC) was incorporated in November 1988 as a nonprofit education organization. ABC's goals are to educate the public about beneficial herbs and plants and to promote the safe and effective use of medicinal plants.
(Added: 29-Sep-1999 Hits: 864 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Dr. Duke's Phytochemical and Ethnobotanical Database
- This compilation of data about plants, their chemicals, and biological effects is maintained on the Argicultural Research Service (USDA) site. Please read the WARNING and disclaimer.
(Added: 29-Sep-1999 Hits: 674 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- A comprehensive site sponsored by The Herb Growing and Marketing Network. "Everything about herbs."
(Added: 29-Sep-1999 Hits: 771 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- This site is brought to you by Medical Herbalism, a quarterly journal of clinical herbalism. Links are provided to medical information and to any resource they can find relevant to medicinal herbs or herbalism practiced in a clinical setting, regardless of the medical tradition or system.
(Added: 29-Sep-1999 Hits: 826 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Herb Research Foundation
- The Herb Research Foundation (HRF) is a nonprofit research and educational organization focusing on herbs and medicinal plants.
(Added: 29-Sep-1999 Hits: 838 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
Pages Updated On: 28-May-2017 - 04:15:02
Copyright © 1998-2017 Harold
S. Kost, M.D - All Rights Reserved.
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.