Top : Medical Literature and Research
Insurance Medicine Links: Medical Literature and Research
- Alzheimer Research Forum
- Multiple resources on Alzheimer's disease. This site includes clinical trials, panel discussions and audio presentations.
(Added: 1-Dec-1999 Hits: 911 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Free MEDLINE Search
- Free MEDLINE search is available through the National Library of Medicine. Abstracts are available on-line and full documents can be ordered. It is not necessary to have a userid or password to search and to read/download citations and abstracts.
(Added: 26-May-1999 Hits: 749 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Journal Watch General Medicine
- Edited and reviewed by more than 80 physicians, JWatch regularly combs 180 medical journals for important findings in general medicine
(Added: 26-Jul-2004 Hits: 549 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- MediLexicon.com - A Dictionary of Medical and Pharmaceutical Terms
- MediLexicon contains searches, information, news and resources for the medical, pharmaceutical and healthcare professional. The following medical searches, dictionary listings, and resources are available for free use within this website...
(Added: 11-Jul-2001 Hits: 792 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Medical news and references. Has "Journal Scan" and "Conference News".
(Added: 26-May-1999 Hits: 684 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Merck Site
- Links to publications including the "Merck Manual of Geriatrics", the "Home Merck Manual", and, in 1999, an updated "Merck Manual".
(Added: 26-May-1999 Hits: 823 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- SEER Cancer Statistics Review
- Cancer statistics on a large sample of the United States population. The Seer Home Page provides information on the study.
(Added: 26-May-1999 Hits: 550 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- SEER Home Page
- The SEER Program of the National Cancer Institute collects and publishes cancer incidence and survival data from population-based cancer registries covering approximately 14% of the United states population.
(Added: 26-May-1999 Hits: 522 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
Pages Updated On: 15-Feb-2019 - 02:00:01
Copyright © 1998-2017 Harold
S. Kost, M.D - All Rights Reserved.
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.